- 1 package Iveta Vanilla Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
Preheat oven to 350
- Combine the muffin mix, egg and 6tbsp butter and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Pat the mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 10mins or lightly golden brown
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and butter and beat together.
- Add the powdered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix well.
- Lower oven temperature to 325
- Pour the pumpkin mix over the base and bake for 25-30 minutes.The center should be slightly jiggly.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Prep time: 15mins
Bake time: 30mins
Yield: 12 bars