- 2 bags Ivéta Vanilla Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup buttermilk*
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 oz butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup reserved muffin mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar**
Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 9”x13” pan
- Take one cup of the muffin mix and set aside for later
- Combine remaining muffin mix, flour, eggs, oil and buttermilk into a bowl and beat for about 1 minute until smooth and spread evenly into pan
- Combine ingredients for topping into a separate bowl, and stir together until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake for 25-30 mins until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Whisk together glaze ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds or until sugars melt into cream. Whisk again and drizzle over cake when it comes out of the oven.
*Homemade buttermilk - 2 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice in measuring cup and then fill to make 3/4 cup
**Maple sugar can be replaced by maple syrup, the glaze just may not harden as well.