- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package Iveta Vanilla Scone Mix
- Place dry ingredients into mixing bowl and pour in approximately ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream, mixing as you pour.
- Stir until the cream is absorbed in the mix.
- Work the dough around the bowl until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and the dough is slightly sticky to the touch, adding the remaining cream as needed (the less sticky the dough is the easier it is to roll out).
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- On a lightly floured surface roll the dough out to an 11 x 14 rectangle
- Spread softened butter over surface of dough
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle evenly over the buttered dough
- Working from the long edge, roll the dough into a log. Cut in half then cut each half evenly into 3 pieces.
- Spray or butter a 6 muffin pan. Place each piece in a muffin cup
- Bake for 14 minutes, do not overbake! They should be slightly under cooked in the center
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened.
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt (if using salted butter do not add salt)
- Beat well in electric mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes
- Let buns cool then remove from pan, spread frosting on top