- 1 package Ivéta Vanilla Cupcake Mix
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas (5 if small)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350
- Beat brown sugar and softened butter together in the bowl of a mixer.
- Add eggs and bananas, beat until you get a smoothie-like consistency.
- Add the Ivéta Vanilla Cupcake Mix and walnuts, and mix together until well combined
- Grease a standard loaf pan and fill with batter
- Sprinkle finely chopped walnuts and a little brown sugar on top.
- Bake 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 to 15 minutes before removing from pan
Yield:approx 8 slices